Back To Careers
Bay Landscaping is looking for a full-time Estimator to work as our Commercial Construction Division Estimator. This individual will be working closely with our Maintenance Division Estimator as part of our Sales Development Team. Bay Landscaping provides a competitive salary package based on experience, which includes company benefits.
We are experienced in our line of work and growing at a fast pace. We service the Gulf Coast from Mississippi to Florida and will be opening a new branch by the end of this year in Baldwin County.
Education & Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Estimating experience in Construction preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Various estimating software programs for takeoffs to prepare takeoffs/estimates
- Ability to read blueprint construction drawings and specifications
- Outstanding and professional oral, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
We will be primarily considering a hard-working individual, who possesses leadership attributes, and is trainable!
- Review and Quote a high volume of ITBs (invitation to bid)
- Prepare estimates for submittal
- Contact Contractors to go through any applicable questions in regard to the project needs
- Follow up with Contractors to close on bid opportunities
- Review new installations with Field Operations Team
- Attend Pre-Construction Meetings
- Manage bid jobs from signed contract to scheduling
- Purchasing required materials
- Verifying purchases to Material List
- Schedule delivery times and resolve shipping errors
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance with additional elective options
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Eight paid holidays
- Tiered PTO
- 401k plan with company match
- Position Tailored Career Path Planning
Requires a drug test, background check, and good driving record.
Back To Careers